Want to know
more about me?
I’m a writer, entrepreneur, and an unshakable optimist trying to find my way in this big world. I built this website to share my learnings with women who want more from life.
I was born in Peshawar, raised in Karachi, and spent half of my adult life in Dubai. I’m an avid reader, a great (bathroom) singer, and someone who is perpetually interested in people with humble beginnings who went on to build amazing businesses with nothing but grit, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
I love Zumba [though I’m an awkward dancer], chai, and deep conversations. I’m a proud mama to a beautiful girl and wife to an amazing husband.
I believe confidence can help average women become extraordinary achievers in all walks of life. A lot of us really hold ourselves back because we are afraid of rejection, disapproval, or compromising our roles as mothers, daughters, and wives if we pursue our dreams.
I’m here to tell you that when you start living your most authentic lives, you can bring your whole selves to the table and give more in every possible way. As you enrich your life, you can enrich the lives of your loved ones and so many others.
A laptop, an internet connection, and a deep desire to make a difference have led so many women to build extraordinary businesses. My deep desire is to learn from them and in the process share their extraordinary journey with you.
Most of these women have overcome insurmountable challenges and rebuilt their lives in the process. You can do the same. All you need to do is make a decision and life will never be the same again.
If you’re thinking of starting an online business but not sure where to start, the first thing you need to do is subscribe to my newsletter. I will send you tips from some of the most successful people from around the world and how they went on to achieve great success; both financially and personally.
Whether you’re just taking the first steps, trying to grow your online business, or looking to acquire the skills needed to scale, you are at the right place. Click here to get 10X better.
Some beautiful quotes
[from the BossBabe community]
to inspire you while you’re here;
- I got tired of my own shit and started to form new habits, thoughts and behaviors that would take me to the next version of myself. Growing is one of the hardest things to do, but staying the same hurts so much more.
- Give yourself permission to be selfish sometimes. You have to prioritize yourself and make sure your cup is full first.
- Two signs of growth; I stopped comparing myself to other people. I stopped seeing other people as my competition.
- Be proud of your struggles. There is no shame in all of the sacrifices and hard work you’ve put in to make your life better.
- The best thing I ever did was take responsibility for my own success, happiness, health, peace.